Capri Power Forum: Power Steering - Capri Power Forum

Icon Sponsors

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image

Welcome to Capri Power Forum

Welcome to Capri Power Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Power Steering BY PANCH

#1 User is offline   panch 

• Group: Gold Member Team
  • Locationwolvohampton
  • Drives:16 laser

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:25 PM

Hi has any one put power steering on a non power steering mk3 2.0 ltr capa were would i get the kit from thanks panch Posted Image

#2 User is offline   trevster 

• trevster
  • Locationsalisbury
  • Drives:mk 2 3.0 ghia

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:57 PM

how you doing Panch?, i am sure i have read in classic ford of a lot of people using the Corsa power steering on their Fords, might be worth asking the traders, i'm sure they would be happy to help, good luck and hope to catch up soonPosted Image

Posted Image

#3 User is offline   brettp 

• Group: Members
  • Locationsouthend
  • Drives:capri v8

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:12 PM

I've had a corsa power column on mine for years one of the best mods I've done its adjustable so you can have what assistance you need

#4 User is offline   mellow yellow 

• TopMan
  • LocationSouth Wales
  • Drives:MK3 Laser used by the BBC.

Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:23 PM

I'll be doing the Corsa B conversion on mellow soon Panch.I've got the pump type power steering setup on it at the moment.
Brett..I'll be pm'ing you soon for some tips about the corsa setup.I've got all the parts too :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

Posted Image

#5 User is offline   brettp 

• Group: Members
  • Locationsouthend
  • Drives:capri v8

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:24 PM

no worries

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of Capri Power(unless Capri Power is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this Capri Power forum does not mean that Capri Power has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message to mail@capripower.co.uk. This forum is not monitored 24/7.