Capri Power Forum: Santa Pod. - Capri Power Forum

Icon Sponsors

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image

Welcome to Capri Power Forum

Welcome to Capri Power Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Santa Pod.

#1 User is offline   Paul Finney 

• Paul Finney
  • Group: Gold Member Team
  • LocationManea. Cambs
  • Drives:2.9 Mk 3 Capri. 2.8 Mk 3 Capri

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:23 PM

Had a great day at Santa Pod, lost the fuel pump on the way there, fixed it, caught fire on the way home, didn't fix that, Hey Ho! Paul.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Crash & Burn 

• Swivelhead, ret.
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Drives:'77 Mk II JPS '76 Mk II JPS

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:46 PM

Oh. At least you obviously got out okay, but I have this numb feeling about the car. :boxedin:

#3 User is offline   robt100 

• Group: Members
  • LocationNorfolk
  • Drives:Steadspeed special (soon)

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:57 PM

Yikes! Glad you're alright, how is the car?? And most importantly....who won the race? Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Paul Finney 

• Paul Finney
  • LocationManea. Cambs

Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:04 AM

Matthew beat me, I left him on the line, and was ahead to about halfway then he steamed past me, I did 81.68 and Matthew hit 89.77, cracking day out. A666 melted the fuel pump wiring, caught fire under the hood, put it out and disconnected the battery and waited for the RAC. Paul.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   Paulg 

• LocationHigh Wycombe
  • Drives:Capri 3.0S, Capri 1.6 laser, Fiesta MK2 1.1,Octavia VRS,

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:23 AM

View PostPaul Finney, on 19 June 2017 - 08:04 AM, said:

Matthew beat me, I left him on the line, and was ahead to about halfway then he steamed past me, I did 81.68 and Matthew hit 89.77, cracking day out. A666 melted the fuel pump wiring, caught fire under the hood, put it out and disconnected the battery and waited for the RAC. Paul.

Oh sugar, that doesn't sound good. Is it just wiring damage or has other damage been caused? Hope you can fix it asap Paul.

#6 User is offline   Paul Finney 

• Paul Finney
  • LocationManea. Cambs

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:40 AM

View PostPaulg, on 19 June 2017 - 09:23 AM, said:

Oh sugar, that doesn't sound good. Is it just wiring damage or has other damage been caused? Hope you can fix it asap Paul.

Wiring damage only, very local so should not be too bad. STUBALL IS POPPING OVER TO ASSES JUST WHAT NEEDS TO DONE. Sorry, Caps Lock! Paul.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of Capri Power(unless Capri Power is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this Capri Power forum does not mean that Capri Power has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message to mail@capripower.co.uk. This forum is not monitored 24/7.