Welcome to Capri Power Forum
Welcome to Capri Power Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
PLEASE READ Forum Rules & Etiquette
There are a few ground rules for participation in our forum.
No personal attacks. Do not feel compelled to defend your honor in public. Posts containing personal attacks will be moved to the Sin Bin and the offending member/members given a yellow card. One more strike and the member/members will be banned.
Be kind to newcomers.
Newcomers may be annoying. They ask the wrong questions, including ones that seem obvious (or whose answers seem easy to find). But lots of valued contributors started out this way, and treating newcomers kindly makes them more likely to turn into the valuable community members we all know and love (and cut some slack when they mess up).
So while you don't have to humor them or suffer them gladly, and it's fine to point out when they make mistakes, point newcomers in the right direction in addition to turning them away from the wrong ones, and be kind to them in the process of correcting their transgressions.
Let sleeping dogs lie.
It's tempting to revisit controversial decisions you disagree with, but it's rarely productive to do so, since it almost always results in the same heated, lengthy, and time/energy draining discussions leading to the same conclusion that was reached in the last round.
Therefore, for issues already raised, discussed, and decided upon, reopen the discussion only if you have significant new information that would reasonably prompt reconsideration of the original decision.
1. No accounts may be created using profane language as a user name.
2. Accounts that are suspected of being created for the use of spamming messages or advertisements may be deleted with no warning.
1. Expect your posts to be edited if any of the admins or moderators feel any words or subject matter in a post is inappropriate, and respect their decision.
2. Aggressive behavior will not be tolerated. This includes saying anything out of hate or to hurt or cut down other people or in a sarcastic demeaning way. If you come to our forums with the sole intent to be aggressive, for whatever reason, your account may be locked out or deleted with no notice.
3. Spamming is prohibited and all such posts are subject to being deleted. This includes posts with a superfluous amount of smilies and/or having a post with just a smiley when the smiley has nothing to do with the posts before it.
4. All topics which start to turn into heated debates (where arguments are apparent, where sides start slamming each other and disrespect is apparent) will be locked or deleted without warning.
1. Nicknames that are offensive and include bad language and/or sexual and vulgar content will be changed. The user will get a warning and if the rule is broken again then he/she may be subject too banning.
Administrators & Moderators
1. Moderators and Admins have final say over issues on the board. Do not discuss in public the actions of any staff members like locking/deleting accounts or posts or editing a post for content. If you disagree with a decision made by a Mod or Admin, contact that individual or an Admin and discuss your disagreements there to see if the action can be reversed.