CapriGear

Capri Gear, Male, from Lincolnshire

Trader
CapriGear was last seen:
22 October 2018 at 11:19 PM
    1. CapriGear
      CapriGear
      Steve
      I have stocks due in end of January/early February so everyone who is on the list will get their tanks as soon as they're in stock.
    2. Classic1
      Classic1
      Hi MArtin, can you put my name down for a 2.8 petrol tank please, what would be the lead time as you said you have a few on the list already
      Cheers Steve
    3. CapriGear
      CapriGear
      Alec
      Nothing decent in stock at the moment I'm afraid.
    4. Alec Hafele
      Alec Hafele
      Hi Martin, I'm still looking for a good Mk3 bonnet if you hear of one please let me know, cheers Alec
    5. gedappleby@hotmail.com
      gedappleby@hotmail.com
      Hi Martin,
      I'm looking for a power steering pump and associated tensioner wheel (I already have the pump mounting bracket, but will buy this also if it comes as a complete unit) plus a crossmember for my Capri mk2 3.0S. I'm doing a PAS conversion. I already have all the other main parts I need. I have been acquiring as I've been going along. Can you help with these items ?<br ...
    6. CapriGear
      CapriGear
      Brendan
      I've managed to find 2 indicator stalks. I've tested both on a car today and they're both fully working. Price delivered within the U.K is £56.00 for the pair.
      Thanks, Martin.
    7. CapriGear
      CapriGear
      Brendan
      I've managed to find 2 indicator stalks. I've tested both on a car today and they're both fully working. Price delivered within the U.K is £56.00 for the pair.
      Thanks, Martin.
    8. CapriGear
      CapriGear
      Brendan
      I'll see if I have any when I'm next in the workshop on Monday.
      Thanks, Martin.
    9. CapriGear
      CapriGear
      Brendan
      I'll see if I have any when I'm next in the workshop on Monday.
      Thanks, Martin.
    10. caprimad
      caprimad
      hi martin..im looking for 2 x indicator/horn stalks for the latter mk3 ... how much would these be
      thanks
      brendan
    11. Capri-Son
      Capri-Son
      Nice to meet you today Martin, glad you continue to be one of the go to people despite competition from the growing number of illegal, part-time back bedroom breakers!
    12. butcher boy
      butcher boy
      Hi Martin did you receive my email regarding parts i`m looking for ?
    13. capri280
      capri280
      Can you keep an eye out for a genuine turbo tail?
      Thanks Stephen
    14. axle42
      axle42
      Hi Martin,
      looking for tail pipes for me brooky,its got a 2" ashley system at the mo,the center section is ok but the tail pipes(with 3" s/s tail)have rotted out,any help would be appreciated.
    15. axle42
      axle42
      Hi Martin,
      looking for tail pipes for me brooky,its got a 2" ashley system at the mo,the center section is ok but the tail pipes(with 3" s/s tail)have rotted out,any help would be appreciated.
    16. Foxc
      Foxc
      Hi Martin
      Just got your paypal message. For some reason it wouldnt let me say anything on there. Thanks for sorting all that! Look forward to getting the front ones. I will keep on eye on what you have for sale, but if you come across any rear ones a PM would be cool. Also i know you dont have any but what are your prices for the different radios that come as standard?
      <br /...
    17. sweeneyno1
      sweeneyno1
      Hi you replied to my thread stating you have both the mk2 bumpers and single leaf spring, dont suppose you have any slot mags too do you?
      What price are you looking for for the springs and bumpers and if your not that local to the south then how much for postage too mate?
      If the price is right then whats your paypal addy and ill send immediate payment
      Im doing up a pinto ...
    18. sweeneyno1
      sweeneyno1
      Hi you replied to my thread stating you have both the mk2 bumpers and single leaf spring, dont suppose you have any slot mags too do you?
      What price are you looking for for the springs and bumpers and if your not that local to the south then how much for postage too mate?
      If the price is right then whats your paypal addy and ill send immediate payment
      Im doing up a pinto ...
    19. suggs
      suggs
      Sorry for my delay in getting back to you. I'll have the thermostat housing, bolts x 3 and if you have one a timing cover and sump gaskett. I am going to give it a go salvaging my own timing ocver before I buy another one. Whats the best way of ordering / paying etc.?
    20. rimspokez
      rimspokez
      Did you come across that ashley backbox mate? Cheers
    21. nigeloveslager
      nigeloveslager
      hi mate ,send me your tel number so i can phone and pay for the window glass.
      cheers mate
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.caprigear.co.uk
    Drives:
    Ford Focus, BMW 540i
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice