Last Activity:
19 December 2021
Birthday:
9 August 1947 (Age: 74)
Retard er retired IT person

jgray11111

Registered, Male, 74, from Norman Ok, USA Tornado Alley

Capri Power Member

Finally back on my project after biz partner locked me out and had to retrieve my Capri from premises, then cancer and Covid. Bah humbug! 18 July 2021

jgray11111 was last seen:
19 December 2021
    1. jgray11111
      jgray11111
      Finally back on my project after biz partner locked me out and had to retrieve my Capri from premises, then cancer and Covid. Bah humbug!
    2. jgray11111
      jgray11111
      Bought 1st Capri 1974 new off dealer floor. Had been in Europe and UK in USNavy and saw Capri's everywhere. Had to have one. Now trying to relive my 20's restoring a 1976 2.8L. Had mainly surface rust (California car). Won't be concours but mine to be proud of.
  • About

Birthday:
    9 August 1947 (Age: 74)
    Retard er retired IT person
    Drives:
    1976 Capri Mk II, 2.8l w/offenhauser intake + Holley 4 bbl
    August 2021: After lots of progress (media blasted all but body), removed/stored windscreen/windshield, stripped & sanded fenders and roof, refreshing wiring. I refuse to let this run on another 8-10 years and my bride is fully supportive. She is brushing up on upholstrey skills and getting her heavy duty Pfaff tuned up. Vinyl upholstery material and carpet received and headliner on the way. I was going to help her make headliner using old for pattern but it fell apart.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice