7 May 1960 (Age: 60)

mike wills

Registered, Male, 60, from penrith cumbria uk

Capri Power Member
mike wills was last seen:
8 September 2016
    1. Andy Ellis
      Andy Ellis
      Hi mate, the run out starts at 9am and we are meeting there at 8.30. If you can't make that the meet starts at 12. See you there mate
    2. mike wills
      mike wills
      just been looking at the white rose event coming up booked in as iain mcdonald we were both there last year and colin got iains details although we were just having a look around my car was in dock but booked it in for this years meeting.looks like your going to this? small world if i can dodge work will be heading to leeming bar making the most b4 winter salt means park up in garage
    3. prm77
      prm77
      i did see ypur mk1 one you were behind us i got a few pics looks a top motor, its a small world,
    4. prm77
      prm77
      i did see ypur mk1 one you were behind us i got a few pics looks a top motor, its a small world,
    5. prm77
      prm77
      hi there Mike yeah do officially live at lockerbie, have a dairy farm there, its my girlfriend that lives at scotby so were up and down between the too!yeah just got the mk1 its going to get a resto this winter it needs it!!! but were looking forward to it, not sure whoes all going down to blackpool we usually have 3 or 4 capris going down but be good to go in convoy, also going...
    6. mike wills
      mike wills
      taking my mk1 across the a66 to the leeming bar classic ford meeting looking thru diferent sites nd clubs not so many this end of country not too sure about relability havent been far togeather yet given service nd wipe over with oily rag
  • About

Birthday:
    7 May 1960 (Age: 60)
    Drives:
    capri mk1 gt v4 x type jag rover 75 cdi estate laverda668
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice