2 September 1977 (Age: 43)

prm77

Registered, Male, 43, from lockerbie

Capri Power Member
prm77 was last seen:
5 July 2019
    1. prm77
      prm77
      haha mike thanks for that! thats a lot of capri years you have under your belt then!!!
    2. mike wills
      mike wills
      happy birthday old lad bought my first mk1 when you were 2 months old that wud make me about 17years 4 months bigger than you lol
    3. mike wills
      mike wills
      just been looking at the white rose event coming up booked in as iain mcdonald we were both there last year and colin got iains details although we were just having a look around my car was in dock but booked it in for this years meeting.looks like your going to this? small world if i can dodge work will be heading to leeming bar making the most b4 winter salt means park up in garage
    4. mike wills
      mike wills
      hi see in your Drives you have a mk1 is it a runner or work in progress also says you live at Lockerbie have you moved to top end of Carlisle? im also going to white rose cc Goathland meeting on the 11th sept where they tv prog.heartbeat is filmed this one is limited to 35 cars so the miles are being covered this year mike
    5. prm77
      prm77
      yes it is old boy
    6. butcher boy
      butcher boy
      Hi is this Paul ?
  • About

Birthday:
    2 September 1977 (Age: 43)
    Drives:
    280, mk1 1600 xl auto
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice