rossored86

Registered, Male, 64, from norfolk uk

Capri Power Member
rossored86 was last seen:
15 October 2019 at 7:07 PM
    1. rossored86
      rossored86
      Alan
      You are one of my most respected posters on here -- i feel very humbled at your asking --when i am in Scotland i must make a point of calling --I feel we wil be of common ground.
      sincerely
      chris
    2. Clockwork Orange
      Clockwork Orange
      I like your mentality, cannot understand why I haven't asked to be added to your 'Friends' list before now
    3. rossored86
      rossored86
      rosso red 2.8 which i bought form new at the Brundle motor Company Norfolk.
      80k and no rust. all my own work.
      Justy repalced the brakes complete
      3 gallons of waxoly has kept he old beest the way she is. Hate working on modern cars - have my own VAG come for my golf but have no joy like working on the simple old capri.
  • About

Birthday:
    2 August 1955 (Age: 64)
    Drives:
    new focus RS is amazing
    58 years young<br />
    Had alls sorts of cars but always kept my Capri 2.8 - just couldn't let it go.<br />
    Mini cooper was the last to go - a proper one not that German type thingy look alike.<br />
    Got a good work shop and love my tools. taught myself over the years<br />
    nothing i cant have a go at - carpentry, cars, houses, computers - was curious so learned how to fix them all.<br />
    <br />
    have a v5 golf and a kia sportage just ordered a focus rs<br />
    <br />
    Strange how the Golf with all its add ons can only do the same MPG as my Capri -- its taken 26 years to stand still<br />
    The golf i have no fun working on, always waiting for the after service work warning lights to show - the whole damn car is designed around keeping you out and VW charging money to fix it.<br />
    <br />
    Love my Capri - think they will bury me in it one day

Signature

The modern human ape by its nature is fundamentally flawed therefore why would that species allow a few of its kind to take charge of the rest??
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice