Big Thanks

Discussion in 'Capri Chit Chat' started by Foxc, 9 July 2013.

1. Foxc

Foxc Registered Capri Power Member

Big thank you to SVTCapri for the slot mags!!

Also i can highly recommend http://www.wheelcouriers.co.uk/ they picked them up yesterday afternoon and they arrive with me at about 1 today and all for £26ish.

Charlie

2. Foxc

Also guys, depending how i get on i may refurb them myself, but if i don't have the time, what sort of price am i looking at to have 4 wheels refurbed and can anyone recommend places(Norfolk, preferably Dereham area).

Thanks

3. caprinerd

caprinerd Registered Capri Power Member

Drives:
    people mad, round the bend, up the wall, crazy and nuts
    hi mate there is a guy i know near the lotus plant he does all the lotus powder coating, his name is jason and is doing a set of alleycats for me in two colours set of 4 £280 but for single colours it would be a lot cheaper

4. boddney

boddney Registered Capri Power Member

Drives:
    Or rather restoring a 1977 Capri Mk2 1600 GL in Green. Restored 1987 Toyota MR2 Mk1. '04 Toyota Corolla & '13 Rav4 Invincible
    Hey Fox, If your looking for a powder coaters I can recommend a company on Short Thorne Road, Horsford, called Protech Powder Coaters. His name is Paul Brookes on 01603 745899. Can't help you on price with that though. If you just want a shot blast then I know a top bloke who can do them for £5 a wheel and leave them ready for polishing.

Bod

5. Foxc

I just want them shiny as f*** :)

6. boddney

boddney Registered Capri Power Member

Drives:
    Or rather restoring a 1977 Capri Mk2 1600 GL in Green. Restored 1987 Toyota MR2 Mk1. '04 Toyota Corolla & '13 Rav4 Invincible
    Sounds like you just need to wet and dry then from around p120 down to p1200 then polish polish polish. I'lL take a look at them if you like.

7. Foxc

Yeah I know it won't be too hard, just very time consuming and fiddly. And with harvest looming if a price wasn't too bad I will just pay someone, if not I will wait till winter and give me something to do, haha.