Ford Capri Mk1 3 Litre GXL Restoration

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Jay, 7 September 2018.

1. Jay

Jay New Member Capri Power Member

Drives:
    Hyundia
    I have Ford Capri Mk1 3 litre GXL which i want to restore It needs a complete Restoration of the body and Engine. Its Been In our Garage for last 30 Years. I am looking for someone who will take this project on.Genuine Professional Offers only no time wasters please. You are welcome to come and have a look at the car. Will be Uploading photos soon.

2. Crash & Burn

Crash & Burn Registered Capri Power Member

Drives:
    '77 Mk II JPS '76 Mk II JPS
    Welcome to the forum, and what a nice car you'll have when it's done. You wouldn't waste time with the Trader shops on here.

3. Jay

Drives:
    Hyundia
    I was told to go on the forums where i would find people who would be willing to restore the car. Anybody out there who can give me advice?

4. andy

andy Registered Capri Power Member

Drives:
    Ford Mustang
    hi and welcome,
    Your location would be helpful as well as photos. Some of the traders on the main page carry out restorations.
    Get some pictures up .

5. Jay

Drives:
    Hyundia
    20180906_142734.jpg capri side 1.jpg capri back.jpg engine block.jpg capri side back.jpg capri door open.jpg 20180906_142734.jpg capri side 1.jpg capri back.jpg engine block.jpg capri side back.jpg capri door open.jpg Please find photos car in in Hayes Middlesex.