Interior values

Discussion in 'Capri Chit Chat' started by Lee-mk2, 12 September 2019.

1. Lee-mk2

Lee-mk2 Registered Capri Power Member

Drives:
    Capri Mk2 - Modded on 45's, Maserati 3200GT, Alfa 164
    Sorry another one of those "whats it worth posts"

I possibly have a complete laser interior for sale in what seems to br very good condition and a half leather recaro interior (minus front seats), I appreciate its difficult to price things without seeing them but what sort of value are they? or do i just leave them in storage for another 20 years!

A quick look on ebays and seems Lasr very little, but maybe some value in recar interior, although happy to keep both for now.

2. mgentry90

mgentry90 Registered Capri Power Member

Drives:
    capri obviously!
    Store it

Lee-mk2 likes this.
  3. robt100

robt100 Registered Capri Power Member

Drives:
    Lots of ongoing projects
    As mgentry says, for laser stuff theres still no 'market' so best off holding onto it. The recaro stuff may fetch a little more value, but without a whole set probably not much......I can swap you a pair of front seats to make the whole set for your maserati? ;):D:D

4. Lee-mk2

Lee-mk2 Registered Capri Power Member

Drives:
    Capri Mk2 - Modded on 45's, Maserati 3200GT, Alfa 164
    :D:D seats are probably worth more!
    Will just keep it stored away then, not in any hurry to get rid of it.

5. mgentry90

mgentry90 Registered Capri Power Member

Drives:
    capri obviously!
    I was going to say as robt said, half leathers not worth much without front seats as people want the front to replace their worn ones. Laser ones, while they hold little value people may be more willing to throw away. In years to come I bet you £20 people are crying out for them for their resto project and they will fetch an amount for that stock look. They are also pretty damn comfortable over recaro seats. Use them at home in the lounge!

Lee-mk2 likes this.
  6. Not_Anumber

Not_Anumber Registered Capri Power Member

Drives:
    2.8i 5 speed. 2x previous Capris.
    Good condition interiors will have been saved from the vast majority of the Injection and S cars that have been scrapped over the years and this probably applies to the LS and a proportion of Ghias . Far fewer interiors will have been saved from L, GL and Laser Capris so good replacements will become harder to get hold of. Keep the seats stored carefully as there will certainly be a market for them.