Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Keith Rogerson, 7 November 2018.

1. Keith Rogerson

Keith Rogerson New Member Capri Power Member

Drives:
    Capri 2.0 Laser
    Hi, i have been recommended to join the forum by an excisting member. He said the help and advice is great.
    I have had several Capris over the years.
    My current one is an unrestored Black 2.0 Laser that i am about to fit a 2.9 BOB into. All the major parts are there for the project and now have a large space in the engine bay to fill.
    Hopefully will keep the forum updated.

Keith

2. Crash & Burn

Crash & Burn Registered Capri Power Member

Drives:
    '77 Mk II JPS '76 Mk II JPS
    Hi ! Welcome to the forum, and thanks to the member who led you in. There is indeed a wealth of helpful members and advice here. A lot can be found using the search function and archived posts, but we're still seeing new questions and issues come up. Yours will be as welcome as any, and should get the attention of members with a wide variety of experience. Pics often help, so that's a good next thing to master here. And, there happens to be a 2.0 laser owner here who is amazingly knowledgable about them, forever helpful, and an exemplary car owner. We call him Laser, and I expect he'll be one of your favourites. Happy motoring!

3. trevster mk 2

trevster mk 2 Registered Capri Power Member

Drives:
    mk 2 2.9 cosworth boa ghia
    Welcome to CP Keith, looking forward to seeing that large space filled!