.R.A.C.

Discussion in 'Capri Chit Chat' started by Finn, 10 October 2018.

1. Finn

Finn Registered Capri Power Member

Drives:
    2.9 Mk 3 Capri. 2.8 Mk 3 Capri
    Got my renewal from The RAC, £215 for the year, breakdown roadside assistance and get you home, or do they? They used to, but if you look in the small print they will now only move you 10 miles. Unless you look at the documentation you would never know they have changed the cover, Very Naughty!! Went with Adrian Flux for the roadside, and take you back home for £59. Finn.

2. crazy craig

crazy craig Registered Capri Power Member

Drives:
    Capri 2.8 project, Volvo
    My renewal with them was some crazy figure over the £200 mark but can get the same cover cheaper with my insurance provider. Shame really I've been with them for years but that doesn't seem to matter when the renewal price comes through. Will be shopping around next time.

C.

3. Laser

Laser Laser Staff Member Moderator

Drives:
    1.6 Laser and 2.0S
    Footman James include RAC Roadside and recovery with in our policies , premiums are getting higher each year but its difficult to find companies who will cover unlimited mileage ,agreed values and our cars in our post code .