Saxty's new book

Discussion in 'Capri Chit Chat' started by Ssaxty, 3 January 2019.

1. Ssaxty

Ssaxty Registered Capri Power Member

It's been awhile since I've been on here but thank you for all of you that have bought my book. It's selling out and proves that people will pay for a high-end book that's three times the size of anything before. Thank goodness for that as I only do them every 22 years! It's also Book Of The Month in Octance and Classic & Sportscar magazines so I'm very flattered.

Here are the reviews and the links to the book if you want a free read... Steve
    https://www.stevesaxty.com/samples

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Not_Anumber

Not_Anumber Registered Capri Power Member

Drives:
    2.8i 5 speed. Audi A7. 2x previous Capris. Curently rebuilding an MGB
    It looks very good. Can it be ordered directly from you or is Amazon the way to go ?

3. Ssaxty

Unfortunately, Amazon's margin of 55% would double the cost so the publisher agreed to keep down the cost by retailing it directly. So the best thing is to either go to Porterpress.co.uk or my site which allows you to also buy it and has a bit more background on it. https://www.stevesaxty.com/buyit

Steve

4. NimbusTT230

NimbusTT230 Registered Capri Power Member

Drives:
    2.8turbo, 3.0S
    I ordered the collectors edition via a Facebook link it arrived very swiftly from Porterpress. I would highly recommend this book. Well done Steve the depth of research and presentation is a credit to you.
    Simon

5. Ssaxty

Thanks Simon - yes, it's seeming to get traction now towards selling out which was a nice surprise. I only do a book every 22 years so I'm naturally glad to see the Capri scene so keen on it. Remember to post a review for it's the readers' opinions as well as mag reviews that count! - Steve

6. trevster mk 2

trevster mk 2 Registered Capri Power Member

Drives:
    mk 2 2.9 cosworth boa ghia
    Got mine for my birthday, fantastic read, well done Steve

7. Ssaxty

I'm, glad you like it. I'd hope there's little more to be written now on Capri - let us know what you think when you've finished it! Steve