Wheels

Discussion in 'Capri Chit Chat' started by Cullyboy, 5 April 2018.

1. Cullyboy

Cullyboy Registered Capri Power Member

Drives:
    1.6 laser
    Does anyone know whether you could powder coat these in silver to look like the RS X-pack version?

http://www.johnbrownwheels.com/products/jbw-75-x-13-rs4.html

2. MarkW

MarkW Registered Capri Power Member

Drives:
    Capri 3.0S Janspeed Turbo, Green '81', Ford Mondeo Graphite 'Daily'.
    Hi, definitely. You can powder coat almost any alloy wheel. Pristine Wheels or someone like that will be able to do it. Depends on the look you want buy someone on here will be able to tell you the original silver-ish colour they were back in the day. I know some early alloys Stratos Silver and before that Silver Fox, they are now Moon dust. Ford tend to use the silver of the day. I have a feeling that the x-pack wheels were a slightly grey-ish colour but as I say someone will tell you. The place that does them may only be able to do certain powder coat colours so when you find out just ask them if they can do what you need or Gauranteed they will do them a colour called Bright silver.
    Cheers
    Mark

3. oselli 230s

oselli 230s Registered Capri Power Member

Drives:
    Capri 3.0 X pack Capri on X reg. Silver.
    I thought you could buy these with black painted centres or silver painted centres?
    Alan