X Pack Info Needed

Discussion in 'Capri Chit Chat' started by blue74, 11 August 2017.

1. blue74

blue74 Registered Capri Power Member

Drives:
    ST24 Mondeo, Mk1 Capri (maybe one day)
    I an seeking scanned copies of X pack Capri sales brochures and any technical information. Unfortunately photo bucket has ruined so many posts that may have included these in the past.

The information I need is particularly related to the wheels suspension and body changes made to them by Ford.

The reason for this is I want to build my Mk1 Capri with Cologne arches, however in Australia we are very restricted with increasing the track to fill the arches. If I can provide an engineer with Ford documentation detaining the X pack options such as 7.5" wheels at -19mm offset and track increase I will have a case for using those specs on my Mk1.

TIA

2. andyonthejob

andyonthejob Registered Capri Power Member

Drives:
    '84 Black Capri 2.0S, '78 Signal AMber 3.0S, '01 Legacy GTB Twin Turbo, '02 Suzuki TL1000R, '18 BMW S1000XR SE, Skateboard - Mahogany Deck, Red Neoprene Risers, ACS 651`s & 65mm Red Kryptonics
    Not wanting to steer you away from this forum but with photofuckit now ruining loads of posts you might have more luck asking this question on Facebook via Capriworld pal

3. Clockwork Orange

Clockwork Orange Glasgow Subway- Keeping it simple since 1896 Staff Member Moderator

Drives:
    - Capri II '78 series V8 -
    the good thing about this forum is that posts don't disappear under a fog of following topics.
    ALSO - now with photo image, a lot of the pics are reappearing ..
    so don't give up easy, don't run away too quick !

4. blue74

blue74 Registered Capri Power Member

Drives:
    ST24 Mondeo, Mk1 Capri (maybe one day)
    Thanks for the replies, I did get the info I needed from Facebook however I do agree with Clockwork Orange in the Facebook information gets "lost" and isn't searchable by someone a week,month,year down the track. It's a dam shame all these great forum posts have been ruined and so much searchable info lost.
    I will stick with the forum as a first resort as they have provided me with heaps of ideas along the way, I hope the post image setup cures the issues.

5. PenelopesMaster

PenelopesMaster Registered Capri Power Member

Drives:
    Mk1 Capri
    Glad you managed to get the info you needed. Worth adding the info you found to this post so people searching in the future can find it?

6. Clockwork Orange

Clockwork Orange Glasgow Subway- Keeping it simple since 1896 Staff Member Moderator

Drives:
    - Capri II '78 series V8 -
    hope this lot helps - X-pack options catalogue
    Capri RS catalogue --
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]