3 February 1983 (Age: 38)

DanVauxTec

Registered, Male, 38, from Basildon, Essex

Capri Power Member
DanVauxTec was last seen:
27 March 2012
    1. Baz
      Baz
      hi danny is the halfway house meet on in the winter as i would like to come along .your rihgt about there are some locals i travel round basildon wickford and billywilly on my job for council and im seeing capris pop up all over the place just last week i see a red lazer in methers gate .baz
    2. Baz
      Baz
      hi danny it was my 280 you following down cranes farm rd . iv only just joind this site thanks for saying it looks tidy its only had 3 owners and done 34000 miles with full history i like the wheels on yr car .baz
  • About

Birthday:
    3 February 1983 (Age: 38)
    Drives:
    '85 Capri 2.0 Laser
    Im a Vauxhall Tech and have been doing this since i left school. <br />
    I have always loved my old fords. My 1st Capri was a 1985 1.6 Laser in white which i dragged out of a garage where it had sat for 10 years. The body was in great condition,it just needed some mechanical tinkering and was back on the road in no time. I kept this for a few years but sold it to get a motorbike but have now done a complete U-turn and sold my bike to get another capri.<br />
    A 1985 2.0 Laser

Signature

[​IMG]
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice