panch's Recent Activity

1. panch liked SIDEWAYS 3.0 GHIA's post in the thread Decision time can anyone help.

If you've primered it, you can top coat it, slow and steady wins the race with painting and a lot of heat with our current climate.

14 January 2022 at 8:24 PM
  2. panch replied to the thread Decision time can anyone help.

Lol

14 January 2022 at 5:25 PM
  3. panch liked Lord Flasheart's post in the thread Decision time can anyone help.

Yep, paint would get my vote but its your call Mr Panch

14 January 2022 at 4:18 PM
  4. panch liked SIDEWAYS 3.0 GHIA's post in the thread Decision time can anyone help.

Have wrapped a few cars with Hexis wrap, the man hours that go into a wrap and the cost of the materials isn't exactly cheap, I would go...

5. panch liked Clockwork Orange's post in the thread Decision time can anyone help.

Paint Primer ain’t waterproof for a start.. Seen some horrific wraps.. OK for truck liveries but to me that’s it

6. panch liked Clockwork Orange's post in the thread Decision time can anyone help.

Methinks all this panch Capri stuff should be wrapped up in your members Capri thread.. keeps all the data, discoveries, and progress in...

7. panch liked CAPRIghia30's post in the thread Decision time can anyone help.

Definitely Paint all day long and twice on Sunday

14 January 2022 at 4:17 PM
  8. panch liked steve 35's post in the thread Decision time can anyone help.

Its a paint vote from me :D

9. panch replied to the thread Decision time can anyone help.

I think all your opinions are gratefully accepted I know paint is better but I have seen some cars that have been wrapped and they do...

10. panch liked Crash & Burn's post in the thread Decision time can anyone help.

I'd expect a more permanent result from paint, for what that's worth...

13 January 2022 at 5:39 PM
  11. panch liked caprinerd's post in the thread Decision time can anyone help.

that would be something only you can decide, me id paint not a lover of wraps but thats my opinion

13 January 2022 at 5:39 PM
  12. panch posted a new thread.

Decision time can anyone help

Do I paint my Capri or live it in primer and get it wrapped

Forum: Capri Chit Chat

13 January 2022 at 5:03 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice