Help Needed - Fuel Pressure Tester/operator Needed

Discussion in 'Capri Chit Chat' started by robt100, 5 July 2017.

1. robt100

robt100 Registered Capri Power Member

Drives:
    Lots of ongoing projects
    Hoping I can call on the good people of capripower to help me out. Still trying to sort out the issues with my 24v conversion. Car will not start, seems to turn over a little slow too. But also want to check fuel pressure, but dont have the tools/know-how/money to do it myself. Is there anyone local to norwich/norfolk who wouldn't mind taking a little time out to give me a hand? I'm afraid for now it would have to go down as an IOU for beer tokens later [​IMG] or a free ride in the car once it works [​IMG]. Just want to troubleshoot one or two things with someone who has mechanical experience/knowledge thats a bit more practical than mine!

Oh, and if anyone here is good at fitting the sunroof headlining panel back in, they are more than welcome too![​IMG]

2. acepower84

acepower84 Registered Capri Power Member

Drives:
    Mk3 2.1, Mk2 2.0S, Octavia VRS
    Sunroof headlining - had fun with mine over the weekend! Managed to fit it but my sunroof doesnt go back fully anyways!.

3. rossored86

rossored86 Registered Capri Power Member

Drives:
    new focus RS is amazing
    Mate
    Im Norwich --i havnt pressure testers but gladly share a good brain and perhaps can at least try and assist --don't want anything --(well tea is nice) PM if it fits the bill
    chris

4. robt100

robt100 Registered Capri Power Member

Drives:
    Lots of ongoing projects
    Chris, you'll get a PM at some point this week hopefully! Thanks for offering assistance, even better for you....I'm about 1 village down the road [​IMG][​IMG] (well, over the Road). Anyone with a brain will be a help [​IMG]